March 6, 2020
Come on March 6 for a chance to win an OSHA compliance analysis with a value of $1,500!
Get your coronavirus questions answered by Lori Serna-Pate!
Lori will be giving a timely lecture, "From Theory to Practice: Infection Control & Regulatory Compliance Made Simple". She will also be discussing how best to prepare/protect your practice from the coronavirus.
A 10% premium credit will be offered to all Fortress insured’s who attend the Risk Management Seminar prior to their renewal date. This credit will be effective for three years following the insured’s next policy.
Theory to Practice Objectives:
- List policies and protocols recommended in CDC Infection Control Survey Checklist
- Understand the inspection process for infection control compliance
- List methods to protect patients and staff
- Prepare a post-exposure protocol
- Recognize employer and employee compliance responsibilities
Prioritizing Patient Safety Objectives:
- Apply clinical risk management strategies to improve patient safety
- Mitigate associated risk factors
- Reduce untoward outcomes and malpractice claims
- Implement strategies to help prevent failure to diagnose allegations
- Recognize the potential effect
Day of Event Schedule
Questions? Contact Jack Kohlenstein at 443-303-0393
The Maritime Conference Center is located at
692 Maritime Blvd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 in buildings 1 and 2.